§ 1 Data administrator
1. The administrator of the personal data provided via the WWW.DESIGO.EU website is Desigo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Sosnowiec, 99/1.17 Henryka Hubala Dobrzańskiego str., 41-217 Sosnowiec.
2. Administrator respects the Users’ rights to privacy and ensures the protection of the personal data it administers in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). To this end, it uses appropriate technical and IT tools for the collection of personal data, storage and any other processing and applies specialised organisational procedures.
3. When you use WWW.DESIGO.EU, we protect your privacy by ensuring that we comply with the legal provisions on the protection of personal data, as well as ensuring its protection from an IT and technical point of view. The principles outlined below describe what personal information we collect and how we may use this information.
§ 2 Data processing
1. During the use of the website WWW.DESIGO.EU, while filling in the registration form, contact form, etc., you may be asked to provide your personal data such as: name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address, IP number.
2. The aforementioned personal data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User of the system when registering on the site, or when using the contact form for communication with the Data Controller. Giving personal data is voluntary, however, lack of consent for their processing by the Data Administrator makes it impossible to use the service.
3. The purpose of using the personal data is to provide all services offered by the Desigo sp. z o.o. company, among others, to execute orders for hosting services and to order Internet domains.
§ 3 Rights of data subjects
1. Every User has the right to control the processing of data concerning him/her, including the right to inspect his/her data, to correct them, to request that they be completed, updated, rectified or deleted.
2. Once a request to delete your personal data from the system has been accepted, we will no longer process it. The exception to this is when there are: valid legitimate grounds for processing which are deemed by law to override an objection, or grounds for establishing, asserting or defending claims.
§ 4 Data security
1. The IT system and the data we collect and process are protected against third-party access, meeting very high security requirements both in technical (IT) and legal terms.
2. Data that is transmitted to our servers is protected using SSL/TLS. This means that personal data is transmitted using cryptographic security (encrypted).
3. We work with IT experts to ensure the ongoing security of your personal data and the adaptation of the IT system to changing dynamic realities and threats. Programmers ensure the ongoing implementation of appropriate procedures and the security of your data.
4. In order to ensure the highest quality of service, we use the assistance of our partner – Smarthost Sp. z o.o., which is a nationwide provider of hosting services. The data controller ensures compliance with the applicable legal regulations including those concerning the protection of personal data. We provide them only with the data that are necessary, exclusively for the purposes specified in the contract, i.e. administration of the service and the vote counting process. The entire procedure is supervised by the Data Administrator, and after the service is completed and the voting results are transferred to the Data Administrator, Smarthost sp. z o.o. erases all personal data from the databases.
5. We do not pass on the personal data we administer to other third entities or third countries.
6. The sharing of your personal data is only possible under the terms and in the cases provided for by the applicable laws. In the event of a breach of the law, or when required by law, we may disclose the data we hold to authorised bodies and persons, including judicial authorities.
8. For security reasons, data on the IP address of the service user is stored in the system logs of the server. The IP address itself does not allow direct identification of the user.
10. A correctly configured Internet browser is required to use the services provided through the website of the service.
11. We care about the privacy of the Users of the service, and therefore, everyone using our application or website is obliged to observe the prohibition on the abuse of electronic communication means and providing the following content by or to ICT systems: a) of an unlawful nature, b) that cause disruption or overload of the ICT systems belonging to the Data Controller or other entities participating directly or indirectly in the provision of services, c) that violate the welfare of third parties, generally accepted social norms or that are inconsistent with generally applicable laws.
§ 5 Final provisions
1. In the event that we detect irregularities or threats caused by persons not complying with the laws and regulations applicable to our service, we will cooperate with the police, the public prosecutor’s office and the courts in order to help apprehend the offenders.
2. In order to ask a question, provide comments on this Policy or exercise your data protection rights, please send an email to the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Data Controller’s registered address. In order to verify your identity, we may ask you to provide additional information to allow us to authenticate you.
3. If you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the law, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
4. Personal data processed by the Data Controller on the basis of the GDPR shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling as referred to in art. 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR.